We aim to give you the highest level of customer service.
• Clearly signposted inside and out
• Accessible by all
• Clean, tidy and welcoming
• A child friendly environment
You will not wait more than 2 minutes to be seen at the counter.
If you wish to speak to a specific member of staff, you should not have to wait more than 10 minutes, if they are available to speak to you.
We will ask you if you would like to be seen in private, and provide an interview room.
• Answer the phone promptly and politely
• Do our best to answer your query at the first point of contact
• Return all messages within one working day
If we are unable to get the information that you have asked for, we will call you and update you on the progress of your query.
We are open during office hours, and we have a 24 hour emergency line in place outside of these hours. This emergency line can be accessed by ringing the usual phone number.
• Acknowledge your letter within 10 working days
• Be helpful and take account of your views
• All our letters will be clear and easy to understand and free from jargon.
• Show an identification badge
• Normally make an appointment before we visit you
• Call you if we will be later than the arranged appointment