Allocations for Callaughtons Ash, Much Wenlock begins February 14th
What do you need to do?
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to register on Shropshire Homepoint
- Registered Shropshire Homepoint members can then bid on the Callaughtons Ash properties. Bidding opens February 14th and closes February 20th.
What happens once I place my bid?
- All applications will need to meet South Shropshire Housing Association’s Agreed Local Letting plan
- People who qualify will then be sent a Local Connection form. Return these forms as soon as possible
- By the end of March offers will be made and pre-tenancy checks will take place
- Viewings will take place in April
- Moving in day’s scheduled for late May
We’re aware that throughout this process some households who bid might loose out. If any households are dissatisfied with the outcomes of this process there’s a right of appeal.
South Shropshire Housing Association are committed to working in partnership with the community of Much Wenlock and Much Wenlock Town Council. Together we hope to understand and develop effective housing solutions for Much Wenlock.