Home Insurance

South Shropshire Housing Association and Meres & Mosses Housing Association can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, South Shropshire and Meres & Mosses Housing Associations tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.


my home contents insurance logo




My Home Contents Insurance Tel: 0345 450 7288

My Home Contents Insurance website