If you haven't heard from us by the interview date, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in working for us.
Based in Wem, Shropshire
BRIEF DUTIES OF POST
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Attend meetings and training as required
2. Assist your Manager to identify your training issues as part of your ongoing supervision and professional development.
3. Liaise regularly with colleagues as appropriate across the business in order to inform your work practice and contribute to service development.
4. Contribute to departmental and sectional operational plans.
5. You should be prepared to work flexibly and to meet the requirements of the job and opening hours, including evening and weekend working.
6. Use information technology as required to carry out the duties of the post.
7. Uphold the Equalities and Diversity policy of the association and have an understanding and commitment to anti-discriminatory practices.
8. Take responsibility for the health and safety of oneself and others in the workplace, particularly in respect of:
9. Ensure compliance with requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998 and follow the Group’s procedures relating to confidentiality.
10. To undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time commensurate with the grade and general nature of the post.
|KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS|
|Hold valid new roads & street works certificate||√|
|Ability to keep accurate records||√|
|Knowledge of working with schedule of rates||√|
|Knowledge of estimating materials||√|
|Knowledge of the building industry||√|
|Good written and oral communication skills||√|
|Hold current valid driving license||√|
|Hold certification to operate Plant (mini digger,dumper,roller)||√|
|Abrasive wheel training||√|
|Hold appropriate CSCS card||√|
|A dedicated and responsible approach to work||√|
|Commitment to, and understanding of, Confidentiality, Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policies||√|
|Adaptable and willing to work flexible hours as required||√|
|Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and contribute to delivering projects within timescales||√|
|Flexible approach to traveling||√|